Thursday, August 18, 2011

Benefits lip stain minis

Pic below is a pic of me wearing Benetint



Hello girls! I have been loving Benefits makeup lately! I was looking for a lip stain for a few months now, I'm the type that hates reapplying lip gloss over and over again, and found one! Here is my review on Feeling' Cheeky mini's. 
I bought this limited edition set from Sephoria for 15.00 dollars. 


Benetint: Its a rose red that I LOVE and wear everyday. Long lasting, even after eating it stays put. I only wear this as a lip stain, and will be buying the big tube when I run out.


Posietint: Poppy pink color, that Its pretty but does not show up on my lips, glad I got the sample first! 


High Beam: Shimmer pink, that I cannot say enough good things about! I use it on my cheeks and it gives me a beauitiful glow. This is a must have for me now! With winter and fall comming up, it will make dull skin glow!



5 comments:

Comments! I love comments! I read each and every one :-)